“FIA Girls on Track” and Ferrari are looking for the best young female driver. Doriane Pin among the 20 best in the world !
“FIA Girls on Track – Rising Stars” and Ferrari are looking for the best young female driver to take them to the highest level. On the track, girls !
1) The FIA Women in Motorsport and the Scuderia Ferrari have launched the “FIA Girls on Track – Rising Stars”, the first world detection of the best young female driver.
Already winner of the Women in Motorsport 2019 award, Doriane Pin has just been selected !
3) « FIA Girls on Track – Rising Stars is another huge step in motorsport, and with manufacturer partners, we will find , train, and bring 2 young female drivers to the highest level in the next 4 years. »
said Michèle Mouton, President of the FIA Women in Motor Sport Commission.
4) This 4-year partnership will allow 2 female drivers to participate in an F4 Championship in 2021 and 2022 and join the Ferrari Driver Academy, in order to bring one of them to Formula One Championship.
This is a fantastic recognition of the 10 years hard work of our quadruple winner in the World Rally Championship who continues to shake up the preconceived ideas still tenacious in motorsport.
6) But before targeting the Ferrari Driver Academy (which was formed by late Jules Bianchi and Charles Leclerc already a F1 winner), Doriane Pin will have first to face the other female finalists at the Winfield Racing School, the historic driving school based at Circuit Paul Ricard and brilliantly relaunched in 2015 by Anne-Charlotte Remy and Frédéric Garcia.
7) Then, after 2 days of tests in karting, physical and mental skills, as well as in media training, the 12 best candidates will compete during the karting weekend in October. Then, the best 8 will confront themselves behind the wheel of Formula 4 in November, with a very selective program that will decide fairly between all of them.
8) The dream will go on for the 4 best women at the final selection in November at the Ferrari Driver Académy in Maranello, with an intense week of simulator, F4 test and racing days, data analysis.
With her fighting spirit, Doriane has got a strong chance to transform this incredible opportunity which would validate her performances, her talent and her hard training.
Same subject :
Doriane Pin selected for FIA Motor Sport Games International by the FFSA french team , november 1st in Rome , Italy.
Doriane Pin was selected to participate in the Winfield Contest at the Paul Ricard circuit. She was the youngest of the 71 contenders.
Follow me on